Why Choose Australia?
Benefits of Permanent Resident Status include:
- Few limitations on employment in Australia. Some job opportunities, largely federal governmental work, require citizenship as opposed to permanent residence.
- The right to apply for Australian Citizen after fulfilling some criteria.
- The right to sponsor relatives for permanent residence, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
- The right to access medical and social security benefits
- The right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas. (Although this right maybe subject to restrictions
- The right to travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa.
- Unrestricted rights to live, work and study in New Zealand
Pathways to Migrate to Australia
There are a number of programs under which a person may enter and obtain permanent residency in Australia, including:
* Skilled – Independent Migration
* Skilled – Sponsored Migration
* Skilled – Regional Sponsored Migration
* Skilled – Recognized Graduate Migration
Free Online Assessment
By completing the free assessment form, you will be able to determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for Australia migration. Our team will review your completed form and let you know whether or not you may be eligible to get started on your free visa assessment. Process is quick and easy.
We will get back to you with free advice on your visa options as well as timelines, fees and other useful information.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact us